Thursday 25 November 2010

hi guys you may have noticed haven't been posting about anything recently thats all because im going to quit blogging sorry guys i just get no time... and aslo im gonna play clubpenguin alot less i will only be on at special events so i would like to thanks Edster sevalbar saaapril j45rry Africa223 for all be being the best friends i could ever had without you wouldnt have started this blog thanks soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! people for coming to my blog and being such awesome people so bye everybody.............

3 comments:

  1. Aw man! I understand that! I wish you great luck in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go quit AGAIN?!?!?!
    That is sad :(
    I hope see you again!
    And continue follow my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Include Me too! Im shill 99 your friend on your buddy list

    ReplyDelete